Artist – 3D Generalist
- Department: Art
- Location: Remote / UK / Malta
- Type: Permanent
- Apply now
Exient is a leading developer and publisher of mobile free-to-play games, including titles such as “Lemmings”, “Angry Birds Transformers”, “Dancing with the Stars” and many more. We are expanding with many exciting new projects and are looking for talented and driven staff with a passion for mobile gaming.
We are looking for a generalist artist to create high-quality 3D artwork for our games. You will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects, realising a variety of creative visions. Apply your knowledge of art, 3D software and game engines to overcome creative and technical challenges, using innovative solutions. Given a concept, you will be able to estimate, schedule and develop appropriate artwork suitable for the current development cycle of the game. There will also be opportunities to work from high-level art direction and develop your own concept to finished in-game art.
- 3D modelling and texturing skills.
- Proficient in Max or Maya.
- Experience with Unity.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Relevant degree and experience.
- Able to adopt best practices including reporting on progress, risks, and issues.
- Able to come up with creative/technical solutions and pipelines.
Helpful to have
- Able to use ZBrush/Mudbox sculpting.
- Able to use Substance Painter
- Experience in developing for Mobile.
- Experience with VFX
- Basic Animation Ability.
- Technical Aptitude for example: Interest in writing shaders.
Your portfolio should include fun, imaginative pieces. We would like to see structurally sound pieces that demonstrate disciplined, economic solutions. Showing a variety of stylization would be advantageous.