Content Marketing Creator
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Remote / UK / Malta
- Type: Permanent
- Apply now
Exient is an independent developer and publisher of games on mobile devices. With studios in the UK and Malta, Exient is committed to bringing world-renowned IP to the free-to-play mobile space for all to enjoy. Our unique, self-funded approach makes us both a great place to work and a great company to partner with, allowing you to engage with an audience of billions through our games.
Are you a social media rockstar – with a keen eye for trends, memes, and quick-shot video content?
Exient is looking for a self-motivated Content Marketing Creator to join our growing Marketing and UA Team. The role is open for anyone eager to join a fast-moving content creation team, full of fresh ideas with the skill to communicate, pitch, and deliver projects based on globally recognized IPs, as well as delivering assigned briefs to a high standard.
If you are experienced in video design, graphics, and social media, particularly TikTok, with knowledge of mobile game communities, this role is ideal for you.
Who you will be working with:
- Within the Marketing Team in a matrix reporting environment where you may need to work collaboratively across reporting lines with our designers, artists, engineers and producers as well as external partners
What you will be working on
- Creation of exciting and engaging visuals for mobile game marketing campaigns including videos, static images, animations and other digital advertising media units with focus on TikTok (and future platforms).
- Marketing creatives to serve a diverse set of interests and requirements in supporting our publishing activities, including;
- User Acquisition – produce video creatives for TikTok and other UA channels such as Snapchat, Unity, Facebook, Google, ironSource, AppLovin etc., end cards and static ads
- Assist our Social & Community Manager in the production of video content for the Exient TikTok account when needed
- Video capture from our games for use in marketing and presentations
- Store assets – game icons, screenshots, feature graphics and showreels
- You will showcase our games to a global audience of all ages, interests and genders
- Working with other creative teams to create pitches and proposals for the company
- Together with the UA Lead, analyse the performance to help build a strategy for the creative production and testing for TikTok and other channels
- Work closely with the Marketing Team on new creative concepts, music and SFX ideas
- Stay on top of current trends in mobile game advertising and social media/pop culture
Recommended Technical and Creative Skills
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating graphic and design and illustration skills for the digital environment
- Highly proficient in using the Adobe Creative Suite, including knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- Understand the value of testing, AB variants and being guided by data in design
- Strong collaboration skills, working with a talented team of designers and artists to promote and ensure their work is shown in the best light
- Willingness to rapidly learn new skills and new systems
Personal and Professional Skills
- Interest in and understanding of TikTok/Snapchat/social media trends and pop culture references
- Curious and analytical, thinking strategically as well as creatively
- Keen to solve problems to the best of their abilities
- Organised, proactive, collaborative and comfortable working in an agile working environment, while maintaining deadlines
- Passionate about mobile games and with experiences of playing a vast range of games. You will know your match 3 games from your runners, squad shooters and puzzle games. You love video games!
- You will be a fast learner, hungry to acquire new skills and experiences
Helpful to have
- Experience and willingness to learn Unity, Game Engines and Game Design
- Experience in mobile game advertising, particularly within the (hybrid) casual genre
- Basic knowledge of the various UA channels, their creative benchmarks and best practices
- Understanding of the process of launching a mobile game
- Fluency in another language