Games Analyst (Junior)
- Department: Analytics
- Location: Remote / UK / Malta
- Type: Permanent
- Apply now
Exient is a leading developer and publisher of mobile free-to-play games, including titles such as “Lemmings”, “Angry Birds Transformers”, “Dancing with the Stars” and many more. We are expanding with many exciting new projects and are looking for talented and driven staff with a passion for mobile gaming.
We are looking for a passionate and highly analytical member to join our growing Analytics team. The candidate will work with the product teams to optimise existing gameplay and participate in the development of new features, creating simulations to inform design decisions.
The candidate will also monitor game performance and core KPIs on a daily basis, as well as maintaining game telemetry. The candidate is also expected to provide regular reports to the product teams.
- A bachelor’s degree in maths, statistics, economics, computer science, or STEM
- Familiarity with SQL
- Self-motivated, organised, and able to estimate work complexity and time
- Fluent in English
Helpful to have
- Knowledge in Firebase
- Knowledge in Cloud data warehouses like BigQuery
- Knowledge in BI tools like Data Studio
- Able to work in an iterative and agile production process
- Interest in mobile and free-to-play games.