- Department: Production
- Location: Remote / UK / Malta
- Type: Permanent
- Apply now
Exient is a leading developer and publisher of mobile free-to-play games, including titles such as “Lemmings”, “Angry Birds Transformers”, “Dancing with the Stars” and many more. We are expanding with many exciting new projects and are looking for talented and driven staff with a passion for mobile gaming.
We are looking for a Monetisation Designer. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of all monetisation across our entire portfolio of self published free-to-play titles. Working with the development team on each project, you’ll supplement the design team by taking ownership of any monetisation opportunities that present themselves on a feature by feature basis.
The development team will look to your expertise in order to ensure that we strike the right balance of delivering the best possible experience for our players while continuing to meet our business goals.
- Excellent knowledge of current design methodologies regarding player acquisition, retention and monetisation
- Great knowledge of games across multiple platforms and an understanding of the core monetisation strategies behind them
- Good knowledge of key performance indicators for live games, ability to identify and predict trends based on KPI reports
- Strong ability to deconstruct core loop into smaller systems and identifying in them best possible opportunities for optional revenue sources
- Strong analytical thinking, understanding features perceived value from players perspective and possible friction points
- Strong econometrics skills, able to model complex systems and draw qualitative conclusions out of data
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, understanding prioritization based on systems impacts on the game’s monetization
- Fluent in English.
Helpful to have
- Experience monetising F2P AAA or Mobile games an asset
- Experience of the following:
- Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI or similar
- DeltaDNA, GameAnalytics, Redash or similar
- A good balance of science and creativity
- Fast learner, adaptive to a highly changing business
- Able to work in an iterative and agile production process
- Interest in mobile and free-to-play games