- Department: Business Support
- Location: Malta
- Type: business support
- Apply now
Exient is seeking a skilled and experienced Office Administrator to join their team in Valletta, Malta on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office, including day-to-day operations and transforming the office into an enjoyable and efficient workspace for all employees. Additionally, the Office Administrator will provide support to senior management on ad hoc tasks, such as customer support, HR administration and social media management.
As a key member of the team, the Office Administrator will work in a hybrid environment with a minimum of two office working days per week, providing support to staff and senior management. The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills in both English and Maltese, be computer literate, and possess good knowledge of day-to-day office applications. The successful candidate must also be enthusiastic, self-motivated, agile, and able to work with minimal supervision.
This is a good opportunity for an experienced office admin professional looking to expand their skill set, learn more about the games industry and grow within the organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the office and transform it into an efficient and enjoyable workspace
- Ensure the office is fully equipped with necessary supplies and equipment
- Monitor the cleaning and maintenance schedule to ensure good upkeep and cleanliness around the office
- Assist in organising team and social events to promote teamwork and boost morale
- Provide support to senior management on ad hoc tasks, such as customer support, HR administration and social media management
- Organise gifts and swag, with delivery across Europe, to our distributed team
- Come up with ideas to enhance happiness at work
- Improving benefits packages by negotiating with different companies
Skill-sets and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese (written and spoken)
- Computer literate, with good knowledge of day-to-day office applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage with staff and senior management
- Ability to work in an agile environment with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you are a proactive, self-motivated and experienced Office Administrator seeking a challenging new role, then we encourage you to apply.