Player Support Specialist (Junior)
- Department: Publishing
- Location: Remote / UK / Malta
- Type: Permanent
- Apply now
Exient is a leading developer and publisher of mobile free-to-play games, including titles such as “Lemmings,” “Angry Birds Transformers,” “Dancing with the Stars” and many more. We are expanding with many exciting new projects and are looking for talented and driven staff with a passion for mobile gaming.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic CX rockstar who is passionate and excited to help provide an amazing end-to-end support experience for our millions of players around the world. This entry-level role will involve working closely with the design team to build out Knowledge Base FAQ’s, responding to player issues with detailed support, fleshing out our support intelligence, as well as monitoring analytics and ultimately being the voice of our players to the team.
- Answer customer support enquiries, via our Helpshift support centre, emails, Discord and social media in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Assist the teams in responding to feedback on social media channels and our Exient Community Discord.
- Become and remain an expert in the use, and features of our games. Maintain an awareness of what is being worked on and released.
- Maintain and enhance articles on our Knowledge Base
- Ability to liaise between teams, working closely Community Manager and QA teams for efficient prioritization of tickets
- Gather feedback from customers and ensure that it is passed on to the Community Manager.
- Keep track of fixes in progress and update customers when they become available.
- Attention-to-detail and empathy
- A calm, patient and courteous demeanour
- Broad knowledge of mobile games
- Broad knowledge of general troubleshooting
- Effective time management
- Good communication and documenting skills
- A willingness to learn
- A methodical approach to problem-solving