- Department: Code
- Location: Remote / UK / Malta
- Type: Permanent
- Apply now
Exient is a leading developer and publisher of mobile free-to-play games, including titles such as “Lemmings”, “Angry Birds Transformers”, “Dancing with the Stars” and many more. We are expanding with many exciting new projects and are looking for talented and driven staff with a passion for mobile gaming.
You’ll need a solid grounding in programming skills, a professional attitude, and be willing and able to quickly learn and develop.
- Competent in C# or C++ (we use C#)
- Able to write clear, readable code, and knowledge of common techniques to achieve this
- Able to work to a specification and add minor extensions to existing systems
- Understanding of debugging techniques such as breakpoints and watches. Ability to interpret the cause of a crash using debugging tools.
- Ability to work cross-discipline and communicate ideas with non-technical staff
- Good communication skills
- Passion for developing and playing games
- Fluent in English
Helpful to have
- Relevant degree, or other relevant qualifications
- Any games development experience, especially mobile games or multi-platform
- Unity experience
- Familiar with concepts of version control, bug tracking and code review
- Appreciation of common architectures/patterns required in games development
- Appreciation of program efficiency (algorithm time complexity, costly rendering operations)
- Attention to detail