- Department: QA
- Location: Remote - UK or Malta
- Type: Permanent
- Apply now
Exient is a leading developer and publisher of mobile free-to-play games, including titles such as “Lemmings”, “Angry Birds Transformers”, “Dancing with the Stars” and many more. We are looking for talented and driven staff with a passion for mobile gaming.
What you will be doing:
- QA is the first line of defence between our rapid paced product iterations and millions of our players. You will be a key part of the delivery team, working closely with developers, artists, game leads and QA engineers both internally and externally to produce products we’re deeply proud of and make sure our users have the best experience possible.
- Working alongside the product teams to assess and validate builds, the candidate must be aware of the status of game features and any potential risks to the release plan. The candidate will manage a team of internal and external testers and will represent QA in meetings, write test cases, execute test plans, manage submission and release and report results to management.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership and great communication skills
- 2+ years of games QA experience in the mobile industry
- Understanding of the game development pipeline.
- Detail oriented problem solving capabilities
- Knowledge of the mobile market, mobile app submission and release processes, handset limitations and player expectations
- Knowledge of Agile development frameworks essential (SCRUM)
- Highly proficient in Jira, Confluence and P4
- Quality driven: attention to detail, curious, analytical
- Applicants must be located in Malta or the UK