Talent Acquisition Manager
- Department: Publishing
- Location: Remote / UK / Malta
- Type: Permanent
- Apply now
Exient is a leading developer and publisher of mobile free-to-play games, including titles such as “Lemmings”, “Angry Birds Transformers”, “Dancing with the Stars” and many more. We are expanding with many exciting new projects and are looking for talented and driven staff with a passion for mobile gaming.
You will be responsible for discovering and attracting talent, building a strong employment brand and developing great relationships to ensure that we remain spectacular.
Create an employer brand and company culture that can attract top talent and keep them engaged to grow with you.
Working alongside and across the companies managers and directors, develop, implement and manage an efficient and industry leading talent acquisition strategy
- Lead employment branding initiatives developing careers pages to always be spectacular promoting it across all internal and externally facing channels.
- Continuously explore innovative and effective places to advertise and running recruitment campaigns that bring our brands to life.
- Collaborate with Managers and Directors to support their recruitment needs, build talent pools and manage team inductions
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (recruitment experience days, interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Continuously review and update the Company’s recruiting and hiring policies and procedures ensuring compliance to all relevant employment law in line with our DE&I policy.
Provide senior management with reporting and analysis on employees. You will run reports to calculate attrition, tenure length, headcount tracking, recruitment timelines, and give suggestions to how they can be improved.
- Source strong candidates via sourcing, job posts, referrals and agencies
- Screen candidates with an eye for company values and strong skills
- Lead scheduling and coordination of recruitment activities
- Leverage our ATS, Lever, to track candidate progress through the funnel, resurface existing talent, and keep consistently clean data for reporting
- Communicate with outside recruiters and sourcing partners
- Support hiring managers to enable their teams to follow best practice recruiting processes
- Find opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Help close candidates by answering questions and communicating the Exient value proposition
- Deliver an amazing candidate experience, showcasing the values of Exient, regardless of outcome
- Previous experience in a talent acquisition and recruitment position.
- Experience in generalist HR and core HR administration roles.
- Ideally have a CIPD qualifications or equivalent experience.
- A true passion for people, engagement and the value that HR brings.
- Managing and building HR systems. Such as applicant tracking systems and software.
- Have a growth mindset. You’re always looking to improve your own knowledge and capacities. As well as those of everyone across the team.
- High energy levels and a can-do attitude.
- Friendly, approachable and people orientated.
- Fantastic telephone and video manners.
- 2-6 years recruiting experience, with at least good chunk as a technical recruiter
- Experience working with startups
- High ambition, self-motivation and passion for our vision
- Polished communication skills (both clear and friendly!) and incredibly persuasive
- Demonstrated ability in multitasking, prioritizing and meeting tight deadlines
- Amazing ability to stay organized with solid attention to detail and great follow through. Hundreds of candidates each month? No prob!
- Adept ability to be flexible
- Time management skills that help you handle it all
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Excellent professional judgment and decision-making skills
- Experience working with an ATS