Artist – UI (Experienced)
- Department: Art
- Location: Remote / UK / Malta
- Type: Permanent
- Apply now
Exient is a leading developer and publisher of mobile free-to-play games, including titles such as “Lemmings”, “Angry Birds Transformers”, “Dancing with the Stars” and many more. We are expanding with many exciting new projects and are looking for talented and driven staff with a passion for mobile gaming.
Do you enjoy implementing dynamic and adaptable UI? Are you focussed on pixel perfection and achieving professional results across multiple screen resolutions and aspect ratios? Do you understand the principles of good graphic design, user experience, and are passionate about their importance? If so, you’re the UI Artist we’re looking for. We think you would love working with our team of committed artists, designers, and engineers. Together we aim to create clean, beautiful user interfaces that are essential to succeed in the mobile gaming market.
- Minimum 4+ years industry experience.
- Proficient with Unity.
- Strong graphic design skills; typography, iconography, composition, layout, motion design and a keen eye for colour.
- 2D drawing and rendering skills.
- Must love Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experienced with mock-up/wireframing software.
- Experienced with source control systems such as Perforce and/or Git.
- Able to implement a design from wireframe into the final game.
Helpful to have
- Experience using other Adobe tools such as After Effects and Premiere Pro for motion graphics.
- Degree level education or equivalent experience in a professional field.
- Passionate about mobile games.
- Experience in iOS and Android development.
Your portfolio should include examples of dynamic user interfaces that you have created. Showing a variety of stylization would be advantageous.
Demonstration of your process would be great to see. Sketches, wireframes, designs and final implementation.